¿Estas interesado en recibir informacón sobre el MALABAD 2011?, apuntate a nuestra lista!:
Lista distribución Info Malabad
- WHAT IS MALABAD 2011?
- HOW TO GET THERE?
- HOW MUCH € € €?
- WHERE TO SLEEP?
- CIRCUS GALA + STREET SHOW
- OPEN STAGE & WORKSHOPS
WHAT IS MALABAD 2011?
Since 2008, the A.M.B. (Badalona’s Juggling Association) organizes an annual juggling convention in Badalona: the MALABAD. The organization has been working hard all year in order to make this year’s MALABAD the best edition yet, and is offering you three days of juggling and fun non-stop! Everybody is invited to MALABAD 2011: all the people of Badalona, jugglers all over the world and anyone who wants to enjoy a weekend of circus and juggling.
September 30, October 1, 2,
Centre de Cultura Tradicional Can Canyado
c/ Pompeu Fabra s/n
HOW TO GET THERE?
- By car: Maresme (C-31) Motorway exit number 213
- By metro + bus: Metro L2 to “Badalona Pompeu Fabra” Station + Bus: B22, B29, B30 y B31
- By train + bus: Rodalies L1 to “Badalona” Station + Bus: B22, B29, B30 y B31
HOW MUCH €€€?
Entrance to the convention is FREE every day
Circus Gala on Saturday: 2€ contribution per person
WHERE TO SLEEP?
There will be free accommodation (with showers) available near the convention for those wishing to stay overnight.
- Bring sleeping bag and mat plus ear plugs (in case there are snorers!)
- Animals are NOT allowed to the sleeping space
- IMPORTANT: There is limited space for sleeping. In order to reserve you place, please pre- register for the event.
We encourage you to pre-register as soon as possible: it helps us estimate the number of people participating in this year’s convention, and thus allows us to organize everything better. Pre-inscription also guarantees you a space to sleep near the convention – Remember, the places are limited!
Pre-inscription is very easy, just send an email to email@example.com . In the subject line, please write: “Pre-registration MALABAD 2011” and include the following info in the email:
- Your name and surname
- The days you will be at MALABAD
- Would you like to reserve a place to sleep
- Would you like to reserve a MALABAD 2011 T-shirt (if so, please specify the size)
Friday, 30 September
17:00h-22:00h Open space for juggling + Beginners and advanced Workshops
19:00h-23:00h Bar open
23:00h-1:30h Open Stage
Saturday, 1 October
11:00h-13:30h Kids Workshops
11:00h-13:30h Beginners and advanced Workshops
11:00h Juggling Volley Tournament
13:00-15:30h – Lunch
15:30h-19:00h Beginners and advanced Workshops
20:00h Circus Gala (2€ Contribution)
24:00h Renegade show
Bar is open all day!
Sunday, 2 October
10:30h Open space for juggling
12:00h Street Show
13:00h Juggling Olympics
15:00h “Comida Popular”, lunch together
17:00h So long til next year!
CIRCUS GALA + STREET SHOW
Saturday night there will be an amazing Circus Gala with incredible jugglers whose performances will leave you in total awe! The list of artists is almost complete now.
To warm up for the juggling Olympics on Sunday we have organized the coolest Street Show ever with some special guest stars. Don´t miss it!
(During the Gala Circus the C.C.T. Can Canyado will be closed)
OPEN STAGE + WORKSHOPS
Would you like to perform at the Gala? Or are you interested in conducting a workshop?
- Open Stage, Friday, 30 September at 23:00h: Participation is voluntary. If you would like to perform, we would be very happy to hear your proposal!
- Workshops: Participation is voluntary. If you would like to conduct a workshop, please send us an email with your ideas so that we can reserve a slot for you!
Are you interested in receiving news from the MALABAD 2011? Join our list!